jeudi 27 février 2014

NEON FUNKY

The thing I love the most in dressing is put layers and layers on ! Yey, as you can see, it appears I have a stron addiction for prints too. It's never too much as long as you feel yourself and comfy with what you wear. People may say "fashion" is superficial, i'm not thnking exactly the same. I do think you're not wearing someting you don't like. From this point, you taste in clothes comes from your taste and your sensitivity to creativity. I'm not an artist although I'm into a lot of things like paintings, photography, music (number 1 I think) and fashion and the way you dress is still all up to you. Get creative et more importantly,be yourself.
And cause I'm nice, I made a supa dupa mixtape for all of you, just a reminder that spring isn't that far away anymore :).and some streetstyles pictures just below too ! 












1 commentaire: